Integrated M.Tech-PhD Program in Engineering of Structures
- Engineering graduates in major engineering disciplines with minimum 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA and valid NET score are only eligible. A valid gate score is mandatory for GATE-JRF positions.
- Candidates will be screened based on their preferences. Short-listed candidates are required to appear for interview (as per the venue information to be put on CSIR website) for selection.
- Candidates whose final results are awaited, but who are otherwise eligible as per the screening criteria, can also apply. If selected, they will be provisionally admitted to the programme. Their continuation in the programme will be subjected to securing required percentage/equivalent grade (depending on the cut-off marks for screening for the specific programme) and submission of marks-sheet of their final result by October 30.
- Final selection will be based on performance of the candidate in the interview in addition to their academic performance.
Visit AcSIR Website for more details
Ph.D Admission – January & August Sessions refer – AcSIR
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D
Candiates with a Master’s Engineering/Technology degree in Structural Engineering with a good academic record, with UGC/CSIR-NET or valid CSIR-SRF or equivalent fellowship and having keen interest in research in various diciplines in Engineering. Candidates with a Master’s Engineering/Technology degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering with strong background in engineering mechanics with UGC/CSIR-NET or valid CSIR-SRF or equivalent fellowships will also be considered.
* inclusive of the sponsored category